Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Display driver version 15.40.5.4320 for NUC5PGYH, Hotkeys bug?

SPlas
Beginner

Hello,

I installed display driver 15.40.5.4320 on my NUC5PGYH and now the hotkeys doesnt seem to work in this version.

I don't know if someone else also has this problem? I now installed the previous version again.

Kind regards,

Simon

0 Kudos
3 Replies
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Simpl:

Thank you for contacting the Intel® Communities.

I performed the update in our NUC5PGYB, BIOS 0950, 2GB of RAM and Windows 10* 64-bit.

I was able to use the hotkeys after the update.

Have you checked in the "support and options" section in the Intel® HD Graphics panel, if it has the hotkeys configured?

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
SPlas
Beginner

Hello Estoban,

The hotkeys are configured also the hotkey ctrl+alt f8 isn't working, this one should always be enabled.

When I install the previous driver version 15.40.4.4300 i can use the hotkeys.

I have BIOS 0047 and windows 10 version 10.0.10586

Kind regards Simon

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Simpl:

With the unit we have in our facilities, I was able to restore defaults with CTR+ALT+F8 hotkey.

Lets perform a BIOS recovery to the version 0047 to make sure everything is installed in your system.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/000005547.html BIOS Update Instructions for Boards and Kits

Also, lets verify the hotkeys that are configured in your Intel® Graphics Panel.

I look forward to your outcome on this.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos