This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
Please do the following:
- Make sure the system is off.
- Open the chassis and remove the jumper located on the motherboard.
- Turn on the system with the jumper removed.
- You will get some options there and you need to press the F2 option to enter Intel® Visual BIOS.
- Once you’re in the BIOS press F9 on your keyboard to set the BIOS to default settings and then press F10 to save all changes.
- Turn the system off and put the jumper back on, that should do it.