Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Blue Screen with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when opening Intel Graphics Panel or running certain video editing software.

AWhee2
Beginner

Hello,

I receive a blue screen with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when opening Intel Graphics Panel or running certain software. The issue started around the second week of December. My laptop is a 2 month old ASUS ROG GL 552VW with Windows 10, Intel(R) HD Graphics 530, Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB VRAM, Intel core i7, and 16GB RAM. The Intel Graphics Driver is 10.18.15.4268. I've tried uninstalling a few of the security updates that Windows pushed out around the second week of December, but that didn't seem to do the trick.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, AlexWheeler:

Thank you for contacting the Intel® Communities.

I was able to find out that this BSOD could be related to the drivers from the previous Windows version not being compatible with your current system or memory issues could be the cause also.

http://windowsreport.com/kernel-security-check-failure-windows/ Fix: 'Kernel Security Check Failure' in Windows 8.1, 10

I would like to know if you have encountered with the article below and if you tried the steps there.

I look forward to hearing from you and the outcome after performing the steps mentioned.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos