3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2016 1:50 PM by EstebanC_Intel

NUC5i5RYK - Mouse and keyboard do not work

dazz13

I just installed Windows 7 Home Premium on a brand new NUC5i5RYK with 16GB RAM. From the very start my Logitech wireless mouse / keyboard (and also another off-brand wireless mouse) do not work correctly. The mouse often does not respond at all. It will be frozen in one place or barely move at all. Or it will lag way behind in time. And the keyboard at times does not work correctly. Sometimes letters will be skipped. I installed Intel and other software including

After each of the above I was hoping the problem would go away but it has persisted and now I don't know what else to try. I can't believe I can't even use a mouse on this new computer.

It must have to do with the graphics driver since whenever the screen is updating the mouse fails to work. If I try to resize a window, for example, this browser, then the mouse and screen are both changing and it barely works at all. The window will only very slowly and grudgingly get bigger then at some point the focus is lost all of a sudden.