1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 4, 2016 2:34 PM by EstebanC_Intel

Intel HD Graphics 5500 Dúvida / Doubt

blaakeH

Olá, eu tenho um Notebook Acer E5 com Intel Core i3-5005U, Intel HD Graphics 5500, Memória de 4GB ddr3 e HD de 1tb.

Eu estive vendo por ai que a HD 5500 não tem bom desempenho com apenas 4GB de ram, eu queria saber com vocês, se eu colocar mais 1 pente de 4GB vai melhorar o desempenho?

Se sim vai ser um desempenho que dá pra notar? Por exemplo estou rodando BF3 no low em 1280x720 em alguns mapas de 24-30 fps, colocando mais 1 pente pode aumentar o fps?

Se você que está vendo fala em inglês, me perdoe pois sou brasileiro e ainda não sei falar em inglês por isso estou recorrendo ao Google Tradutor..

Hello, I have an Acer E5 with Intel Core i3-5005U, Intel HD Graphics 5500, 4GB DDR3 memory and HD 1tb.

I've been seeing out there that the HD 5500 performs poorly with only 4GB of ram, I was wondering with you, if I put one more stick of 4GB will improve performance?

If so it will be a performance that gives to notice? For example I'm running low on BF3 in 1280x720 in some 24-30 fps maps, putting more 1 comb can increase the fps?

If you're seeing that speaks English, forgive me for I am Brazilian and not yet know how to speak English so I'm using the Google translator ..

• 1. Re: Intel HD Graphics 5500 Dúvida / Doubt
          EstebanC_Intel

Hello, blaakeH:

Thank you for contacting the Intel® Communities.

A portion of RAM is used for the HD graphics, up to 1.7GB, if the RAM is being take by other task, this could be affecting the graphics performance.

Also, since this is an OEM device, the manufacturer could have limited the amount of MBs that HD Graphics can use, this could also be affecting the performance, to check this, my recommendation would be to verify directly with the manufacturer of your device.

Regards,

Esteban C