Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Driver Updating Problem

CShor
Beginner

Hi,

Recently I have tried to download the latest drivers for my HP Pavilion G6 computer. I have Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 (it has a sticker on my computer saying Intel Inside(TM) Core i7 as well.) version 10.18.10.4276 and I am trying to update to the newest version. So I go onto the Intel Driver Update Utility, find the latest driver, go through the steps, restart my computer and then I go to check that its updated (I right click on my desktop > screen resolution > advanced settings > [On the adapter tab now] properties > then go to the driver tab and it says my version there, not sure if you need this information but just to make sure) and it is still on version 10.18.10.4276!

Please help, if you need anymore information to get an answer just ask!

Thanks, - Cam

(P.S I'm not that technical with computers so please elaborate how to fix this haha thx.)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, @CJS:

For this graphics controller the latest version available is .4276, which is the version that you have installed according to your description, you can also confirm that information here https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=+Intel%C2%AE+HD+Graphics+4000 Drivers & Software.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos