3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2015 10:05 AM by ivanu_intel

Core i7 2600 Desktop Processor

AKHIL789

I m using Intel® Core™ i7 2600 Desktop Processor along with Intel Dh67BL Motherboard. the problem is the motherboard become damaged. Intel Dh67BL this board not available at market now. can i use any other Motherboard with it ? reply plz.

• 1. Re: Core i7 2600 Desktop Processor
          N.Scott.Pearson

Yes, indeed. Any motherboard that utilizes one of the 6 Series chipsets - Z68, P67, H67, Q67, H65, B65 or H61 - can utilize this processor. As well, because they also utilize the same (LGA1155) socket, many of the motherboards that utilize one of the 7 Series chipsets - Z77, H77, Q77 or B75 - can also utilize this processor. Now, in the case of these 7 Series motherboards, you need to look closely at the specifications for the motherboard to make sure that the BIOS provides support for your (2nd generation) processor (most do, but I have seen the odd one that doesn't). If you find one of these 7 Series motherboards and you would like us to confirm whether or not it has support for your processor, just let us know the model number for this motherboard...

...Scott

• 2. Re: Core i7 2600 Desktop Processor
            AKHIL789

Thank you. can u suggest me any of better Motherboard for Intel® Core™ i7 2600.

-Regards

• 3. Re: Core i7 2600 Desktop Processor
              ivanu_intel

You can take a look at it to one of the motherboards tested with this processor here:

Compatible Motherboards

You can find at that link some Intel® motherboards and also ASUS motherboards

Regards,

Ivan