2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2016 1:14 PM by FGT

More examples

FGT

Hi,

I've not found a way of making a "plain blog" here (my definitions are a little bit strange... I know) so I set up a "plain web page" for some Intel Galileo related examples and comments.

It's here: ftinetti - Real-Time & Embedded Systems

Right now, the page includes:

a) The example I posted some days ago (Example...).

b) A new example: an Arduino-only system "ported" to an Intel Galileo one, in which the Intel Galileo simplifies the Ethernet/HTTP/web related issues, mostly because a PC web server is replaced by an Intel Galileo.

Best regards,

Fernando.

• 1. Re: More examples
          FGT

FGT wrote:

Hi,

I've not found a way of making a "plain blog" here (my definitions are a little bit strange... I know) so I set up a "plain web page" for some Intel Galileo related examples and comments.

It's here: ftinetti - Real-Time & Embedded Systems

Right now, the page includes:

a) The example I posted some days ago (Example...).

b) A new example: an Arduino-only system "ported" to an Intel Galileo one, in which the Intel Galileo simplifies the Ethernet/HTTP/web related issues, mostly because a PC web server is replaced by an Intel Galileo.

Best regards,

Fernando.

Added a little change to the (web interface) car control so that it can be controlled from mobile devices, cell phone & tablet example video links added in the web page above.

HTH,

Fernando.

• 2. Re: More examples
            FGT

Hi,

The page

http://fernando.bl.ee/embed-rt/index.html

now includes a link to another Galileo project: a botanic control system, where the user selects a plant to be controlled in a web page and the system gets and maintain the proper parameters (as temperature and soil moisture). (video at the end of the page)

Fernando.