3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2016 12:35 PM by ivanu_intel

Help

MOHAMEDABDULLAH

My mother board is DH55TC & i3 530 @ 2.95. I ordered the ram kingston hyperx fury.

This ram is work on my board or not.

Pls answer me

Ram details

HyperX HX313C9FK2/8 is a kit of two 512M x 64-bit (4GB) DDR3-1333 CL9 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 1Rx8 memory modules, based on eight 512M x 8-bit DDR3 FBGA components per module. Total kit capacity is 8GB. Each module kit has been tested to run at DDR3-1333 at latency timing 9-9-9 at 1.5V.

• 1. Re: Help
          ivanu_intel

I cheeked the specifications of the RAM you have and the motherboard and this RAM should work ok for your system, this RAM runs at 1.5v and 1333MHz which is OK for the board, however, this is a RAM that has not been tested with this motherboard so I would recommend one of the RAMs tested with this motherboard, you can see them here:

System Memory for Boards and Kits

Regards,

Ivan

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Help
            MOHAMEDABDULLAH

K thanks.

Finally i got a g skill f3-10666cl9s-4gbrl.

Now can i pair with my 2gb kingston 1333MHz ddr3

With g skill 4 gb 1333MHz ram it's support are not please explain me

• 3. Re: Help
              ivanu_intel

At this point I strongly recommend using one of the RAMs that are on the compatibility list for this motherboard, the RAMs on that list are the ones that were tested with this motherboard and there are the ones that work properly with this motherboard you have. The f3-10666cl9s-4gbrl is not on that compatibility list but according with the specifications of this RAM you have it can work with your motherboard, however, since this RAM was not tested anything can be expected so that’s why we recommend the ones on the compatibility list for you not to have any problems.

Please check the link I posted above so you can see the RAMs compatible.

Best regards,

Ivan