Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

15.40.14.64.4352 WHQL in win10 11082 make BS

LLiu39
Beginner

Everytime I open Intel(R) HD Graphics Control Panel and see the information center, the bs occured

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

All good here with build from Windows update. Did you use the OEM setup package?

With "BS" do you mean blank screen or blue screen (of death)?

0 Kudos
LLiu39
Beginner

I mean blue screen. I get it from "station dirver"(a website). My version is the same to you, but my card is 4600

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

The binaries in the particular packages have different file sizes, assumingly built with different compilers.

Probably worth to try the MS version.

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

What kind of PC do you have a laptop or desktop? Could you please provide me with the msinfo32?

1. Please press Windows Key + R to open the Run Menu
  2. Type msinfo32 and click OK
  3. While viewing the System Summary node go to File then Save (Please do not use Export)
  4. Save your MSINFO32 report as msinfo32.nfo on your desktop for easy access and then you can post it here.

Regards!

Ivan

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Please try uninstalling the driver and then reinstall our generic driver to see if that can help you.

You can follow the steps to uninstall the driver at the following link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005474.html How to Manually Install a Driver in Microsoft Windows 7* for Graphics...

You can download our generic driver here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25489/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-15-40-4th-Gen- Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 [15.40][4th Gen]

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
LLiu39
Beginner

The version you provide is not the one I use, is much older than mine.

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Would you mind trying this older version?

0 Kudos