The following is not working to fix this nvidia issue
1. start -> Control Panel
2. click NVIDIA Control Panel
3. On the left select 3D Settings -> Manage 3D Settings
4. On the right select the Program Settings Tab at the top
5. Click Add to add a program
6. Browse to the find or browse to the <game name>.exe
7. Change the drop down from "Use global setting"
to "High performance NVIDIA Processor"
Hello, @Christopher Cunningham:
Could please attach a screenshot of the games you play on the normal screen and the full screen?