6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2015 10:18 AM by ivanu_intel

Display Drivers has stopped responding and recovered. Display Driver Itel HD Graphic Driver for Window 8 (R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered Toshiiba P75-A7200 Sattellite

thn921ii@aol.com

I have a Toshiba P75-A7200 Satellite laptop with Intel HD Graphic 4600 installed working with a updated Window 10 (version 1511). Every since I updated my laptop with this new Graphic 4600 I'm know receiving the following error on High Resolution game (Asphalt 8, CSR racing , Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Chess) "Display Drivers has stopped responding and recovered, " Display Driver Intel HD Graphics Driver for Window 8 (R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered. my question is Intel HD Graphics 4600 compatible with window 10 (version 1511)? I have the update driver for this program I uninstall and reinstalled driver and the same problem keep coming back and it seem that it working it way to High Resolution games. I have version 10.18.15.4256 installed. any suggestion on trying to resolve this issue anybody?