2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 24, 2015 11:23 AM by FGT

Example...

FGT

Hi,

Some students projects at the University are using Galileo cards, here is one of them (developed mostly in XDK):

http://tpii-2015.esy.es/01-Galileo/

Some hardware has been easily handled (e.g. LEDs and relays), while others have been some tricky (e.g. keyboard).

HTH,

Fernando.

• 1. Re: Example...
          Galileo_BR

Very good !I could give more details?

Att

• 2. Re: Example...
            FGT

Galileo_BR wrote:

Very good !I could give more details?

Att

Some details:

a) As you can verify, the first video includes playing songs. Actually, a computer is needed for sound, and the Galileo requests playing once it verifies an authorized user entering the room.

b) Galileo includes a web server for everything related to user control/interaction. The page/site has been developed using "responsive" technology, so it is possible to have a client in a computer or in a mobile device (as shown in the videos)

c) We have several problems for interacting/controlling a keyboard, and we had to use "plain" C/C++ code. We could not take advantage of the keyboard example at the Intel site and had to develop our own.

d) The version without sound playing (shown in the "second" video) is self-contained in the Galileo, does not need an extra computer to work

I don't know if you need something else, just ask about.

Fernando.