Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities.
I have some questions and troubleshooting steps that you can follow.
1. What is the status of the RAID entering in RAID configuration with ctrl+I?
2. Make sure the SATA configuration is in RAID
3. Are you able to see the drives in the BIOS?
4. What happens if you remove the drives in RAID from you system? (Disconnecting them).
5. If doable, perform a clean installation of Windows 10*
Please check the supported operating systems for this CPU here:
Also, you could check what is the support for Windows 10* on that Motherboard that you have.