Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Intel Xeon Phi 31S1P PCI Bracket

BKay1
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

My first time posting so be gentle ;-)

I've just purchased one of the amazingly priced aforementioned card & like many I've found it doesn't include the PCI bracket, which maybe because of the way it was sold or something along those lines. I had the same problem when purchasing a Tesla card, but was easily able to find the bracket online.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction of where I can purchase a bracket or two?

I noted that another post asked for this question to be posted under servers so hopefully someone can help me out.

Thankyou

Brad

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Brad,

We regret to inform you that we do not have a part number for the bracket since this specific co-processor is designed exclusively for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers).

0 Kudos
BKay1
Beginner

Hi Dan,

Thankyou for the reply. I appreciate your time.

This may be an OEM part, but if you can think outside the box a bit, the PCI & Full length bracket from one of the other PHI models must surely fit this card.

A quick Google search reveals that this card can be fitted with both brackets & the card does have the screw holes for both brackets to be fitted.

Thankyou,

Brad

0 Kudos
DMcCo5
Beginner

Hi Brad,

Did you manage to find a solution? I find myself in a similar situation; half the documentation says that this card comes with a pci bracket, half doesn't. Mine unfortunately doesn't.

Dale

0 Kudos