Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

I am looking for the earliest version of Intel integrated graphic chip can support 2560 x 1080 output via hdmi

bTran6
Beginner

Which Intel CPU with integrated graphic chip will support my LG 25um56 ultra wide (2560 x 1080) monitor via hdmi cable? My budget is constraint so I only limit to PC stick, NUC or small form factor PC. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello nothingness99,

From our end there is not an official list of the supported resolutions since each resolution result will depend on your BIOS configuration, EDID of the T.V and custom resolution created by your computer manufacturer, however; we can provided you with the maximum display resolution and from our documentation the highest resolution based on your case is 2560 x 1600 which 2560 x 1080 is under that parameter, this resolution is present on Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset through the latest 6th Generation Intel® Processors. My recommendation at this stage is to contact first your computer manufacturer in order to make sure that your device can support this specific resolution like mentioned before the processor itself should be able to support this resolution but there are some variables that can affect this resolution.

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello nothingness99,

From our end there is not an official list of the supported resolutions since each resolution result will depend on your BIOS configuration, EDID of the T.V and custom resolution created by your computer manufacturer, however; we can provided you with the maximum display resolution and from our documentation the highest resolution based on your case is 2560 x 1600 which 2560 x 1080 is under that parameter, this resolution is present on Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset through the latest 6th Generation Intel® Processors. My recommendation at this stage is to contact first your computer manufacturer in order to make sure that your device can support this specific resolution like mentioned before the processor itself should be able to support this resolution but there are some variables that can affect this resolution.

Regards,

Amy.

bTran6
Beginner
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

You're welcome. If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos