Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

SR2625URLXK install Windows Server 2012 R2

agarc30
Beginner

Hi guys!!! I have one server (SR2625URLXK) where I created a RAID 5 with 6 GB HDD 133 being a volume of 545 Gb + - by Inter Integrated Raid Controler SROMBSASMP2

I appear as that 3 of my HDD SAS have a PREDFAIL COUNT ( yellow )

When I start the installation process of Windows Server 2012 R2 with a DVD, no I created in Raid volume appears .

I Signed_Driver_6.600.23.00_WS2012 have this driver but I do not detect volume.

On another occasion if I detect RAID volume in the installation process . But to indicate that the volume is , it stays on the same screen and the installation does not advance.

I have tried several windows DVD and failure still at the same point .

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello,

The server system you are looking assistance for is end of interactive support (EOIS) meaning that the only support we offer is through our website:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/server-products/server-boards/legacy-server-and-workstation-boards/intel-server-board-s5000ur-family/intel-server-board-s5520ur.html Intel® Server Board S5520UR

View solution in original post

2 Replies
agarc30
Beginner

I've tried different RAID modes .

I have come to the step where different partitions where the OS is installed .

I direct the desired partition , and starts the process.

Within minutes , an error indicating that the computer must be restarted due to an error I get .

As fast so I do not have time to find out which indicates failure .

Therefore , I really wonder if this server is compatible with Windows Server 2012 R2.

Or should I update the firmware RAID controller INTEL ....

thank you very much for your support
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

The server system you are looking assistance for is end of interactive support (EOIS) meaning that the only support we offer is through our website:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/server-products/server-boards/legacy-server-and-workstation-boards/intel-server-board-s5000ur-family/intel-server-board-s5520ur.html Intel® Server Board S5520UR