Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

green screen appears on online videos

cpap1
Beginner

i have a major problem with online videos. a green screen appears when i try to forward them if i can manage to get them opened.. i tried all steps like updating drivers, flash, java or even enable/disable hardware accelerators and so many more.. i m running win7sp1 with a Q45/43 chip.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Have you tried replacing video cables? Different monitors?

What are the online game titles?

Allan.

0 Kudos
cpap1
Beginner

thanks for replying.. i m talking about all web videos (youtube, dailymotion etc) but not games cause i dont play..

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Were you able to test your computer with different video cables or monitors?

I am able to play online videos without any issues with the latest video drivers for Windows® 7 version 2869.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22167/Intel-Graphics-Media-Accelerator-Driver-Windows-7-64-Windows-Vista-64-exe- Download Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver, Windows 7* 64, Windows Vista* 64 (exe)

Allan.

0 Kudos
cpap1
Beginner

when trying to install i recieve this message.. "This system does not cover the minimum requirements for software installation" i changed my monitor from an hp to an acer and vice versa but i didnt change any cables cause first i dont know how, second because i have also another same computer with the same hardware/ software installation and everything is ok there... is there a diagnostic tool to run so u can have the whole picture? thank u!

0 Kudos