We understand the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 works with all the other routers you have tried with except for the Compal* CH7284E and we also understand that the settings on the router can not be checked since the router is not yours. In this particular case, we recommend that you try the most recent drivers found in our download center. Here is the link: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Windows® 10 - File Name: Wireless_18.21.0_t64.exe
As a second option, you can try the following steps:
1. Disable the Power Saving Funtions: Control Panel >> Hardware and Sound >> Power Option >> Set the High Performance and apply it to default settings.
2. Change Plan Settings: Change Advanced Power Settings >> Wireless Adpater >> Power Saving Mode and make sure both on Battery and Pluged in are set to Maximum Performance.
3. Also, on Device Manager >> Network Adapters >> Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265, right click and select Properties and from the Advanced tab, select the value of U-APSD Support to Disabled.
4. Check the value of Transmit Power and make sure it is set to 5. Highest.
5. Set the Wireless Mode to 802.11 a/b/g according to the support mode of this router.
6. Set the HT Mode to HT
7. Set the 802.11n Channel Width for 2.4GHz to limited 20MHz
8. Set the value of Romaing Agressiveness to Lowest.
9. Set the Ad Hoc QoS Mode to WMM Disabled.
*There is one very important point you need to consider. Each country has different its on regulatory rules for wireless product usage. This also could be a cause to the disconnections.