Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Problems with Graphics and Bluetooth after Windows 10 updates

VFara
Novice

Hi,

I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, purchased less than a year ago from US. Now I am using it in Germany (and the transition to windows 10 was also downloaded from Germany). After the recent windows 10 updates my bluetooth stopped working, I have tried different drivers and different solutions. Nothing seems to help. This has happened before after moving to windows 10 but then I fixed it with driver installation. I have an Intel Dual band ac-7260 on a 64x system with driver version 17.1.1531.1764, my wireless driver version is 18.30.0.9 . My graphics are also messed up, lots of screen flickers and color instabilities and a blue screen from time to time. My driver version is 10.18.15.4279. I like my laptop and I want the functions on it back.

Thanks,

Vina

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi bridgingworlds,

Windows® 10 is now updating the system drivers automatically. I suggest you to erase all the current drivers with issues first. Then, restart your pc and run Windows® 10 update utility. If problem continues go to your laptop manufacturer and use the option "Detect my Product". The application will run a test and install any newer driver missing.

http://support.lenovo.com/uu/en/GlobalProductSelector?C=1&TabName&linkTrack Select your product - Lenovo Support (US)

Hopefully, these troubleshooting will solve the issue.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
VFara
Novice

Hi mikec, thanks for your kind help.

Unfortunately none of the solutions seem to work, I've tried them before and redid all again. The bluetooth is there and showing but there's no functionality, zero. There is also one update in the list of windows update that seems not wanting to install:

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3116900).

it's in the list since the day damage happened and windows is unable to install it. Donnow if it has to do anything with my problem.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi bridgingworlds,

According to your feedback, it seems to be an operating system issue. I suggest you to repair or reinstall Windows® 10 in your computer.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos