2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2015 4:29 PM by soccerdog9

Intel Edison Libraries

ZohaibArshad

Hello,

I am fairly new with the Intel Edison, i have gone though the setup and have successfully uploaded the blink command example to the Edison ( with a breakout board). But when i try to print anything to the serial monitor, nothing appears and i receive the following messages when ever i use any code. Please provide assistance and be detailed. Again, im fairly new to the Intel Edison. 

Warning: platform.txt from core 'Arduino i686 Boards' contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} "{build.path}/{archive_file}" "{object_file}", automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}". Consider upgrading this core.

Board Intel:i686:izmir_ec doesn't define a 'build.board' preference. Auto-set to: I686_IZMIR_EC

WARNING: Category '' in library DallasTemperature is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

WARNING: Category '' in library EEPROM is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

WARNING: Category '' in library Ethernet is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

WARNING: Category '' in library EthernetShield is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

WARNING: Category '' in library OneWire is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

WARNING: Category '' in library SD is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

WARNING: Category '' in library SPI is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

WARNING: Category '' in library Servo is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

WARNING: Category '' in library SoftwareServo is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

WARNING: Category '' in library TimerOne is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

WARNING: Category '' in library USBHost is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

WARNING: Category '' in library WiFi is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'

AND

Invalid library found in C:\Users\Zohaib Arshad\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\hardware\i686\1.6.2+1.0\libraries\Wire: C:\Users\Zohaib Arshad\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\hardware\i686\1.6.2+1.0\libraries\Wire

Invalid library found in C:\Users\Zohaib Arshad\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\hardware\i686\1.6.2+1.0\libraries\Wire: C:\Users\Zohaib Arshad\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Intel\hardware\i686\1.6.2+1.0\libraries\Wire

I checked the library folder and i do have the following: Bridge, Esplora, Ethernet, Firmata, GSM, Keyboard, LiquidCrystal, Mouse, Robot_Control, Robot_Motor, RobolRremote, SD, Servo, SpacebrewYun, TFT, WiFi, Readme.

Thank you.