1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 27, 2015 12:58 PM by CMata_Intel

How does one interface the Intel Galileo with Processing?

Cristol

Hello,

I have been tasked with working with the Galileo Gen 2 board for a group assignment involving the completion of an augmented reality sandbox. While researching online, I have not had much luck with a source that exclusively states how an Intel board could connect with Processing, an open-source software sketchbook. This kind of technology is something I have not worked with in the past. Would anyone happen to know a few sources that could assist in connecting a Galileo to a projector with the use of Processing for this kind of project?

--Thank you in advance,

Cristol