9 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2015 7:57 AM by allan_intel

Can't play videos neither ear sound on my external monitor since update to Windows 10. I own an Intel Iris 5200. Using the latest beta driver from 3 days ago

sinosoidal

Hi,

I'm having problems with my computer since I have updated to Windows 10. The computer is a Gigabyte Brix so everything is basically from Intel: chipset, audio card, graphics card, etc.

The problem I'm having happens on every single video I play regardless the application used: Adobe Premiere, youtube, windows movie player, etc:

The videos seem to reproduce at half of the speed and without sound. Also, the external monitor has speakers and its connected via hdmi. The sound is not reproduced via monitor.

The only solution for this problem is uninstalling the graphics card driver but this results on a poor graphics performance, specially on Adobe Premiere which looses the ability to use the GPU acellarator.

I have downloaded and installed the latest beta driver from Intel, dates two days ago yet the problems remain.

Download Intel® Beta Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10* [15.40]

One curious fact. On driver properties, it the version doesnt match the specified on the driver page. Neither its signature. It is signed by Microsoft and not from Intel:

http://take.ms/NILnJ

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

With my best regards,

Nuno