Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4852 Discussions

Intel 82579V Gigabit Network Connection driver problem

PSOOD
Beginner

upgraded my previous build of Win 10 Pro (64bit) to the new November 10 Update .

now after the update i have new problem When I start my computer (nearly everyday now, but not in the beginning) I can't connect to the internet. I get the message that my network driver adapter is missing (intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection adapter is experiencing driver-or-hardware - related problem). It does not show so i reboot sometimes it comes sometime so for solution i go to device manager locate ethernet intel adapter then disable it and enable it then it works. So for this reason I had lost my internet connectivity. Already updated driver to latest version (Manually). Kindly help it is very frustrating to do this silly things again and again thanks in advance

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AP16
Valued Contributor III

Probably thats your case: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22026/NVM-Update-Utility-for-Intel-82579V-Gigabit-Ethernet-PHY-Network-Connection Download NVM Update Utility for Intel® 82579V Gigabit Ethernet PHY Network Connection

Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I have moved your thread to the appropriate department:

Allan.

0 Kudos
PSOOD
Beginner

hey allan i also posted on microsofr forum where they said i must update pc bios to latest when i updated to BE0048.bio next time when starting pc it didn't read pen drive i am unable to update to latest bios kindly help me ?

0 Kudos
SYeo3
Valued Contributor I

Hi SHANKY,

Thanks for your post.

I understand that you started to encounter the issue after installing the Windows* 10 updates. I suggest rollback to the previous build.

With regards to your system not able to read the pen drive, please try using other pen drives. Please try to contact your system or motherboard manufacturer for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Sandy

0 Kudos