Try the following actions in order to discard the common reasons for wireless connectivity issues:
- Apply the configuration from the following advisory: Wireless Networking — What are the Recommended Settings for 802.11n Connectivity?
- Check with the Computer Manufacturer Support and obtain the most recent drivers for your wireless adapter, as second option, you can use the ones available from: Downloads for Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.
- If you consider that the adapter may be defective, we suggest you to contact the Computer Manufacturer Support.
In case you require further assistance, please provide the following:
- Download Intel® System Support Utility and use it to create the report, then attach the file to this thread using the Advanced editor.
- Let us know Wireless access point model and firmware version.
- Is this the wireless adapter that came with your computer?
- Have you tried connecting to other networks to check if the behavior changes?