Do you have a latest BIOS?
Here are our recommendations:
1. Test the memory modules one by one on the A1 memory slot. Do not mix different types of memory modules.
2. Make sure you have the latest firmware update for the server system.
3. Power cycle the board by disconnecting the power cables pressing the power button for 10 seconds and clear the CMOS battery for one minute.
Good morning Dan
Thank you for your answer.
I'll give it a try, when i'm back in the office on monday.
(hard to wait until then...)
I'll give a reply, when it works. (no doubt it will be)
A nice weekend to you all
I'm back from the Office.
The first thing, i've done today was flashing the Firmware to 52 - that work's well.
- then i disconnect the power-cables,
- press the Power button for 10 sec
- removed the CMOS-Bat for 1 Minute
- Restart the Computer with the 4 DIMM
...same Problem like before: just 3 Long BEEPS - and still a black Screen
So i put the both old DIMMS inside (each just 2 GB) instead of the new ones
Systems starts, and after entering Time/Date in CMOS everything works well.
Dan's recommendations didnt work (on this System).
I'm confused and feeling very unhappy.
Any more ideas?
Thanks - Max
Try with current memory in BIOS Setup- advanced - system acoustic and performance change the Throttling mode from Auto to CLTT and verify option value after the reboot.