Are you referring to IoT Analytics Dashboard cloud space?
Could you give a more detailed description of your issue, what is your goal, what are your project needs? The more detailed the description the better.
Information on actuation can be found in http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/inteliotplatformsgettingstartedintelcloudanalytics.pdf . As for the rules, what rules are you referring to, could you be more specific?
Ya.I am referring about IoT Analytics Dashboard cloud space.
My project need is as follows:
1. I need a cloud storage space where i can store different parameters (say temperature,humidity etc.).
2. Different people can access that account means different users are inputting data to cloud.
3. When one user ask for output he need to get corresponding data from cloud (say he need the largest temperature till now ,so i need to sort that data and send him the result.)
Is my objective clear??
i understand these points:
1. I am using Intel- Edison kit for Arduino. I downloaded the IDE and iotkit agent also.
2. I understand that i need to create an account in cloud (for the Intel-Edison board) having slots for different parameters.
3. While programming i need to connect to cloud using the details of account.
4. If i need to send temperature, i need to specify the type in cloud and then send data.
5. By using actuator i can retrieve data from that slot also.
I this OK ??
1. I don't know how to analyse data stored in cloud . I found there is a slot for setting RULES where we can specify what to do with the incoming data to cloud.
But i need complex operation such as sorting ..how can i do that??
2. While programming how can i analyse data means how can i set rules by programming not by using GUI in dashboard??
Can you please help me.?? Let the analyse of cloud data is for sorting..please explain ..
Is my questions clear??
Looking forward to your reply.
- If you need to perform operations or customize your needs of the cloud you’d have to write a code specifying how the program should work. You can write in Python for example, a code that sorts the data according to the needs of your project. Take a look at iotkit-samples/IoTkitSimpleExample.ino at master · enableiot/iotkit-samples · GitHub . In this sample you can see that some code is already written that will help you use the IoT Analytics however you can adapt it with your code to sort data or perform other functions.
- Setting rules will help you set up things easily. In the link you mentioned if you click on “Show All Items” you can see that the dashboard allows you to set conditions, trigger them and make comparisons, what feature you need is not on the GUI of the dashboard?