Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Endless 'Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered', can I get refund from Intel?

idata
Employee

Windows 10 is out for several month, but Intel display driver is still a piece of shit.

I'm using 6700k and the integrated video card HD530, and I got endless "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered", sometimes I got a blue screen with error message "Video_Schedule_Internal_Error". I only use this computer to browser website, and I still get these kind of stupid error in every minutes.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can do nothing!

Intel just released the driver win64_154010.4300.exe, the stupid bug still exist. And the funny thing is, once the display driver crashed, the error message shows "Windows 8 driver *****"

Intel is a great company, why you can't fix this problem?

As a consumer, can I ask for refund from Intel for my 6700k?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ricardo_G_Intel1
Employee

Please fill out the following chart

0 Kudos
DTemp1
Beginner

I have a Skylake cpu, the dual-core G4500. I have 8GB of DDR4 memory.

I am running Windows 8.1, and when there are many browser tabs open, I also get the "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered" error many times.

What is going on? Is there a problem with the Intel display driver, or is the Skylake CPU defective?

0 Kudos
Ricardo_G_Intel1
Employee

Please fill out the following chart/thread/77761 Default level information for reporting Graphics issues we need to know more details from your system, in order to replicate or to find the problem. Please add the brand and model from your system (PC)

0 Kudos