Please apply the following actions:
- Check for Windows* OS updates.
- Follow these actions to do a clean install of the adapter's drivers:
1. Obtain the WiFi drivers from: Download Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Windows® 10
2. Go to Control Panel - Programs and Features and Uninstall "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software", if it is installed. When prompted, choose the option to "Discard settings".
3. In Control Panel - Device Manager - Network Adapters, right click on the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 and Uninstall it. Make sure you mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device".
4. Reboot the PC or scan for hardware changes, check device manager again and if an older driver is detected and installed, repeat the actions to uninstall and delete it as well. Repeat this process until the OS is using the in-box driver and does not allow deleting it.
5. Install the Intel® Wireless driver. During the first steps of PROSet/Wireless installation, you can customize the installation and install all driver components.
- If the issue persists, apply the configuration from the advisory: Wireless Networking — What are the Recommended Settings for 802.11n Connectivity?