Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20497 Discussions

New Intel Driver for Windows 10 Miracast Problem - Lagging Picture

VPlyu
Beginner

Hello,

I am a new user of the Miracast service and after some research, and facing and solving some problems related to the hardware, I achieved the desired performance of the wireless display connection between my PC and Television (Samsung).

I have:

CSL - USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Network Adapter with Realtek RTL8812AU chipset (Miracast certified);

Intel® HD Graphics 4600 for 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors

First issue I was not able to solve is to have the network adapter connected in parallel to the internet and to my TV at the same time. They only work one at a time. I would be really thankful if somebody could help me with this, if it is possible of course to have it working like that. (If what I say makes no sense, I am really sorry but as I said I am really "fresh" with this service).

However I have two USB network adapters and somehow this problem can be bypassed.

My real problem with what I start this discussion is the following (also already seen some similar before):

After updating my Driver to the latest version available (for Windows 10) the picture on the TV started lagging a lot.

Before, with the old drivers (15.36 for Windows 8), everything was working perfectly and once the wireless connection was established the Monitor screen also adjusted automatically to a suitable resolution in order to run OK on the TV screen. With the new driver the screen on the Monitor also doesn't adjust and the picture on the TV lags a lot!

I tried to go back with the drivers from the new ones to the old ones and everything worked fine again.

Is there any way to have everything working with the new drivers? Or this is a know problem and I should wait for new drivers with this problem solved?

Thank you very much in advance,

Regards

4 Replies
jbenavides
Honored Contributor II

Hello valentin_p12,

We are forwarding this thread to the Graphics forums since the wireless adapter in you system is not compatible with Intel® WiDi.

Your PC does not meet the http://supportkb.intel.com/wireless/wireless-display/templates/selfservice/intelwidi/# portal/1026/article/2511 System requirements for Intel® WiDi and is actually using the Miracast* standard for WiFi-display.

Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello valentin_p12,

It's unfortunate that you have this issue with the latest driver but at this point I would recommend wait until there is a new driver release or you can rollback to the previous driver version.

Regards,

Amy.

VPlyu
Beginner

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answers.

However my first issue still remains untouched. Can anyone give me some feedback on the problem of not being able to have a wireless display and wi-fi connections at the same time?

With best regards,

Valentin

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Like mentioned before this issue might be related with the fact that your computer does not meet the for Intel® Wireless Display, if you need further assistance in regard to this matter I would recommend to go to .

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos