1 2 Previous Next 20 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2015 10:32 PM by Cesar Badilla

Kernel-Process-Power Event ID: 37 Level: Warning

TheBossDriver

Most of the times when I reboot or turn the power on from shut down it gets a bit hot left side of the laptop near the mouse where it is shows Intel sticker i5 etc... When I open event viewer it shows this event Kernel-Process-Power Event ID: 37 Level: Warning... Like this all together but seperate events:

The speed of processor 0 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.

The speed of processor 2 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.

The speed of processor 1 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.

The speed of processor 3 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.

I have a feeling that this is a BIG PROBLEM so I need help on this

Thanks Alot if you can help me on this

1 2 Previous Next