Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Device Driver for Intel i3 Core 550 @320GHZ

TLoCa
Beginner

I have lagging when playing videos in Windows 10 and in the Windows community it says to update my video card driver. I have the Intel HD Graphics card with device driver 8.15.10.2900 11/26/2009. When I went to your support site I could not find a more recent driver for windows 10. What device driver would I need in order to stop the lagging or stuttering videos that I now see when playing Flashplayer videos on sites like CNN, MSN, etc? I have updated my flashplayer to version 19, the most recent one? I tried downloading the Win64 152824.exe file and when it installed it says that my system requirements were not sufficient. I then tried your autodetect utility software and it could not find any device drivers for windows 10 and my hardware configuration.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AP16
Valued Contributor III

Unfortunately, that old CPUs with first-generation HD Graphics are no longer supported by Intel - no driver for Win10.

0 Kudos
TLoCa
Beginner
0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

The Intel® HD Graphics first generation does not have support for Windows 10: http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-034343.htm Graphics Drivers — Supported Operating Systems

Allan.

0 Kudos