just look in the announcement section on top of the ssd forum:
Intel has released a new firmware (02HD) and firmware update tool (version 1.5) to fix the issue with the firmware update process on 34nm (G2) Intel® X25-M SSDs (80GB and 160GB).
Intel recommends that end users Download this firmware update tool and upgrade your SSD
• This new firmware provides Trim support (on 80GB and 160GB) and better sequential write performance (on 160GB)
• If you experience any issues during the upgrade process contact Intel Customer Support
I have just flashed the new firmware onto my 2 160 GB Postville SSD's running as RAID0 array without any problem.
This is how I did it:
1. burn the ISO file with the firmware as bootable Image
2. enter BIOS and change the SATA Controllers from RAID to IDE Mode
3. boot off the CD with the firmware image
4. flashed both SSD's > getting the indformation, that both was successful
5. shut down the pc for 10 seconds
6. restart the pc, enter BIOS and change the SATA Controllers from IDE to RAID Mode again
7. restarted and everything was fine.
Good luck for you too!