First of all, I recommend that you NOT include your email address in your postings. This is visible to everyone on the internet. Communities members have the ability to send you private messages without knowing your email address. When someone send you a private message - or responds to your posting - you will receive an email notification in your private email inbox (unless you turned this notification capability off in your profile). Bottom line, you do not need to provide your email address. I recommend that you use the edit action to remove your email address from the above posting.
The specification for your motherboard states the following:
The board has four DIMM sockets and supports the following memory features:
- 1.5 V DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs with gold plated contacts, with the option to raise the voltage to support higher performance DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs.
- 1.35 V Low Voltage DDR3 DIMMs (JEDEC specification)
- Two independent memory channels with interleaved mode support
- Unbuffered, single-sided or double-sided DIMMs with the following restriction: Double-sided DIMMs with x16 organization are not supported.
- 32 GB maximum total system memory (with 4 Gb memory technology). Refer to Section 2.1.1 on page 39 for information on the total amount of addressable memory.
- Minimum recommended total system memory: 1 GB • Non-ECC DIMMs
- Serial Presence Detect
- DDR3 1333 MHz to DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM DIMMs
- XMP version 1.3 performance profile support for memory speeds up to 1600 MHz
Bottom line, you are limited to 32GB of memory.