2 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2016 12:21 AM by asilverman

SCS Add-on for SCCM Uninstall Errors

fool28back

I am trying to uninstall the SCS Add-on (2.1 for SCCM 2.1.5) package on our SCCM server.  I am getting the following error when I try to uninstall via the SCCMAddon executable.

- Failure: Could not load file or assembly 'AdminUI.WqlQueryEngine, Version=4.0.6000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded. .

Operation completed with error.

A few important notes,

1.  This add-on was first installed when we were on SCCM 2012 R2.  The installation worked fine.  We have since moved to SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 and also installed CU1.  I am not sure if this is an issue or not.

2.  The primary site server that has both Configuration Manager installed and this Intel add-on has two drives.  The OS is installed on C:\.  All SCCM and Intel components are installed on E:\.  This being said, I have also tried moving the contents of "E:\Microsoft Configuration Manager\AdminConsole\bin" to the folder that the add-on was installed from (also on E:\).  "AdminUI.WqlQueryEngine" does exist, but I still get the same error.

SCCM 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1

Console Version:  5.0.8239.1203

Site Version:  5.00.8239.1000

I see that this is a known issue from other posts.  No official 'solution' has been posted, though.  Any advice would be greatly appreciate, as I have already spent a few days banging my head against the wall with this.

Thanks,
      Matt