Please try the following:
Update the Intel® Compute Stick BIOS; please download the latest BIOS version for this unit at:
In this case I recommend doing a BIOS recovery and you can follow the steps at:
After that is done, try to reset your system and follow these steps:
- Remove any SD card, if installed.
- Press F8 when you see this prompt during boot: F8 to Activate Windows 8.1* Recovery Mode.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset your PC, then select Next.
- Select Just remove my files.
- Select Reset to start the restore process.
Please let me know if these troubleshooting steps solve your problem.
Thanks and regards!