1 of 1 people found this helpful
Download this drivers if it is an intel board:
- Locate the setup.exe file for the device to be installed
- Right click on the setup.exe and select properties
- Select the Compatibility tab
- In the compatibility mode section check the box “Run the program in compatibility mode for:”
- Select the following in the drop down “Windows Vista (Service Pack 2)”
- At the bottom of the properties window set the privilege level by checking the box in front of “Run the program as an administrator”
- Click Apply
- Click OK to exit out of the properties window
- Double click on the setup.exe and follow the normal install/setup steps
Usually, LPC used to be due to many reasons where one of them on desktop:
- Infra Red, i am not sure if you have this option in the bios.
Advanced> Peripheral Configuration > IR > Disable
IR works only on Vista. So i assume it would be same for windows 7.
All the best,
Problem solved. I updated the bios on my P5LD2 Asus motherboard.
Just as of interest, can you check in the bios if you have any settings for Infra Red IR?
If yes, is it enabled or disabled?
Let me know if possible.