I set a new PC a week ago. I installed a Windows 7 and all the drivers on it but unfortunately it still freezes after couple of minutes (it doesn't restart or shoot down).
I've tried many things, including RAM tests but it seems fine. I've been told that it might be caused by an integrated graphic card's driver (I don't use other graphic card). When I've uninstalled the driver it haven't freezed. I've installed older versions of the driver but I've been always encountering the same problem.
Would be so kind to give me any suggestions on what should I do about that problem? Thank you in advance!
Here are my computer's parts:
- SSD - Q Series PRO 128GB SATA3 2,5' 554/512MB/s 7mm
- HDD - Seagate 1TB, SATAIII, 7200RPM, 64MB cache
- processor - Core i5-5675C 3,1 GHz (Broadwell) Sockel 1150 (with Iris 6200 pro graphic card)
- power supply - G650M 650W Modularny 80+ Bronze
- RAM - Ballistix 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL Unbuffered NON-ECC 1.5V
- MOBO - MSI Z97-G43, Intel Z97, 4xDDR3, VGA, GbLAN, ATX
PS When it freezes it usually don't display a blue screen but I've had it twice. You can see it below guys:
You can try a clean boot or the steps given in the forum linked below.