Hi! I'm owner of Dell XPS L421x laptop: Service Tag: 7v4dvy1 Express Service Code: 17119294201. The laptop have 8GB of RAM I change de original 4GB module for 8GB module. With Windows 8 have installed and configured Intel Rapid Response & Intel Rapid Storage Technology. The laptop have a hdd of 500GB and 32 SSD msata.
I do a clean Windows 10 install in the laptop.
I follow the:
- Dell White Paper --> http://en.community.dell.com/dell-blogs/direct2dell/b/direct2dell/archive/2012/04/13/dell-whitepaper-intel-responsiveness-technologies-setup-guide
- Dell --> Intel Smart Response Technology Configuration | Dell US
- Intel --> http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/rapid_start_technology_user_guide.pdf
- Intel --> http://download.intel.com/support/chipsets/sb/intel_smart_response_technology_user_guide_3.pdf
I have folow this steps:
- BIOS Setup: Advance --> SATA Operation --> Intel Smart Response Technology
- BIOS setup: Advance --> Intel Rapid Start Technology --> Intel Rapid Start Technology --> Enable
- BIOS setup: Advance --> Intel Rapid Start Technology --> Entry on S3 RTC wake --> Enable
- BIOS setup: Advance --> Intel Rapid Start Technology --> Entry after --> Inmmediately
- BIOS setup: Advance --> Intel Rapid Start Technology --> Entry on S3 critical battery event --> Enable
Then I do a clean Windows 10 Pro 64bits Install, then I installed all Windows 10 Drivers. After intall all drivers I download from Intel Download Center --> Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver (last drivers and software SetupRST.exe v18.104.22.1689) The download center indicate support Windows 10 32& 64 bits.
All the options indicates in the how to and White Papers are not enablet to configure. I need to knwo how to set the Rapid Response and then the Rapid Start technology. Attached are all Windows Options that Rapid Storage Technolgy Software give me.
Thanks in advance!