5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 14, 2015 7:30 AM by elrengo

How to install and configure Intel Rapid Response & Intel Rapid Storage Technology

elrengo

Hi! I'm owner of Dell XPS L421x laptop: Service Tag: 7v4dvy1 Express Service Code: 17119294201. The laptop have 8GB of RAM I change de original 4GB module for 8GB module. With Windows 8 have installed and configured Intel Rapid Response & Intel Rapid Storage Technology. The laptop have a hdd of 500GB and 32 SSD msata.

I do a clean Windows 10 install in the laptop.

I follow the:

I have folow this steps:

1. BIOS Setup: Advance --> SATA Operation --> Intel Smart Response Technology
      2. BIOS setup: Advance --> Intel Rapid Start Technology --> Intel Rapid Start Technology --> Enable
      3. BIOS setup: Advance --> Intel Rapid Start Technology --> Entry on S3 RTC wake --> Enable
      4. BIOS setup: Advance --> Intel Rapid Start Technology --> Entry after --> Inmmediately
      5. BIOS setup: Advance --> Intel Rapid Start Technology --> Entry on S3 critical battery event --> Enable

Then I do a clean Windows 10 Pro 64bits Install, then I installed all Windows 10 Drivers. After intall all drivers I download from Intel Download Center --> Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver (last drivers and software SetupRST.exe v14.6.0.1029) The download center indicate support Windows 10 32& 64 bits.

All the options indicates in the how to and White Papers are not enablet to configure. I need to knwo how to set the Rapid Response and then the Rapid Start technology. Attached are all Windows Options that Rapid Storage Technolgy Software give me.

Thanks in advance!