2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2015 12:14 PM by ricardog_intel

No boot, no beep, only POST code LED display. Please help

GregGreg

Hello everybody and thank you for your help. And please excuse me for my approximate English.

Here is the problem. My PC (Intel DZ77RE-75K and Intel core i7-3770K) worked well for almost 3 years. 2 years with windows 7 installed on a mechanical HDD and almost 1 year with a SSD.

But it started freezing a few days ago. No BSOD, just freeze. But a weird freeze. My screen went black, all black. Hard reboot and then everything was OK for a few hours. Next day, I turn on the PC and after a few minutes, freeze. But this time, the screen was all white. Hard reboot and then everything was OK for a few hours. I thought it was a software problem because it happened when I was on the Internet. Maybe something with the new version of Firefox or flash player that I just installed.

But the next day, I turn on the PC and after a few minutes, freeze. The screen was all white. Hard reboot and... nothing. No boot. I turn on the PC, the fans are working but nothing but a black screen. I opened the case, clear CMOS, nothing. I unplugged SATA drives, optical drives, USB peripherals. Nothing. I tried with different RAM, with different video card, but each time I turn on the PC, the fans are working but nothing but a black screen. Then I removed everything, RAM and video card, and nothing. And I say nothing, not even beep errors. Just something on the POST code LED display. It was the same thing with RAM and video card installed. I made a little video.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0UyI07D9bX5bGY4RVZnMU5jYjQ/view?pli=1

If someone can help me, explain to me what is going on. If you need more information. If you need me to try something else. Please let me know.

Thank you