1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2016 5:02 PM by iic1tls

Building yocto with layers - Openjdk 8?

zsherin

Hi all,

In my quest to get the ath10k driver on my galileo board, I found that I could enable different configuration options using the Yocto Layers setup. However, before that even matters, I'm trying to build the iot-dev image using this tutorial. When I get to the part where you use the command "bitbake iot-devkit-prof-dev-image" I get the following output:

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies

ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'openjdk-8-jre' (but /home/zach/Documents/netblazr/BSP-old/iotdk/meta-intel-iot-devkit/recipes-core/images/iot-devkit-prof-dev-image.bb RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)

NOTE: Runtime target 'openjdk-8-jre' is unbuildable, removing...

Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['openjdk-8-jre']

ERROR: Required build target 'iot-devkit-prof-dev-image' has no buildable providers.

Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['iot-devkit-prof-dev-image', 'openjdk-8-jre']

Summary: There were 2 ERROR messages shown, returning a non-zero exit code

However, I have openjdk 8 installed! It's even set as my default Java. Has anyone else encountered this? Keyword-searching the forums seems to turn up nothing. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Zach

1 2 Previous Next