Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

Downgrade my driver version

CSand5
Novice

Hi i just bought this new laptop about two weeks ago and updated it to windows 10. I tried to install and play a game i had on my old computer but it didn't work. After som googling I found out that others had the same problem playing on windows 10 and had dowgraded their driver version.

I have driver version 10.18.15.4256, the graphic driver is intel HD graphics 5500 and processor is intel core i5 5200U.

I tried to download and install older versions for intel hd graphics 5500 but when I try it says my computer doesn't have the minimun requirements.

So, can I have a link to older driver versions that work on my computer and a guide on how to install it?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

The latest graphics driver for Windows 10 is version: 4279.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/86210/Intel-HD-Graphics-5500-for-5th-Generation-Intel-Core-Processors Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 5500 for 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors

An earlier driver version is available on the link above. This would be version 4256

If you still have problems installing the driver, please fill out a report by following this URL:

Allan.

0 Kudos