Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Adobe Camera Raw 9.1.1 fails with latest HD 530 driver (Windows 10 64bit)

CGlei
Novice

When trying to open a raw image with Adobe Camera Raw 9.1.1 on Windows 10 Pro 64bit, the preview window displays only a yellow color. It works when disabling GPU acceleration for Adobe Camera Raw.

I am using the latest Intel driver 15.40.7.4279 and an Intel 6700K CPU with its HD 530 GPU.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello 350ppm,

Please check the following information;

For further reference go to https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html# Unsupported%20video%20adapters Adobe Camera Raw graphics processor (GPU) FAQ and troubleshooting.

The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there.

Regards,

Amy.

CGlei
Novice

Hi Amy,

Thanks for your reply. I don't have a second GPU installed. I only have the built in HD 530 GPU that is part of the 6700K CPU. Also, I am using both the latest Intel driver for that GPU and the latest Adobe Camera Raw 9.1.1 for Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

It appears to be a bug in your driver. Could you please forward this issue to the team in charge of the driver?

Kind Regards

Christian

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Christian, I'm checking internally if there is any issue related with the one your're facing, as soon as I have an answered I will updating this thread.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
Bryce__Intel
Employee

Thanks 350ppm

Please provide the information in the /thread/77761 sticky and I'll submit it for review.

0 Kudos
CGlei
Novice

Thanks Bruce. Please find the information for the bug below. I also attached two diagnostic files.

Category

Questions

Answers (N/A if not applicable)

Description

Provide a detailed description of the issue AND 'does it fail every single time, or only sometimes?' If you can offer a % rate please do.

When opening a RAW image with Adobe Camera Raw 9.1.1, the preview window of the application shows only a yellow colour when GPU acceleration is enabled. When it is disabled, the image is displayed correctly. It happens every single time.

Hardware (HW)

Brand and Model of the system.

Self built PC

Hybrid or switchable graphics system? ie Does it have AMD or NV graphics too?

HD 530 built-in GPU of Intel 6700K CPU. There is no other graphics card installed in the system.

Make and model of any Displays that are used to see the issue (see note2 below).

LFP = Local Flat Panel (Laptop panel)

EFP = External Flat Panel (Monitor you plug in) 

EFP: HP LP2475w

How much memory [RAM] in the system (see note2 below).

32GB

Provide any other hardware needed to replicate the issue.

ie: Cables&brand, cable type [vga, hdmi, DP, etc], dock, dongles/adapters, etc

Intel 6700K CPU, Asus Z170-A Motherboard

Hardware Stepping (see note1 below).

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1912&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_06

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1912&SUBSYS_86941043

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1912&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1912&CC_0300

Software (SW)

<td style="border: none; padding: 0 5.4pt 0 5.4pt; border-right: solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-bottom: solid w...
0 Kudos
DGosw1
Beginner

I am planning to buy this i5 6400 processor tomorrow for my advanced photo editing needs. Can you please let me know if the issue with Camera Raw has been fixed or I shall switch to some other CPU with another GPU.

0 Kudos
Bryce__Intel
Employee

Hi 350ppm,

Dev is indicating this was resolved and it should be in the current 15.40 drivers. Could you retest with the latest on Download Center to confirm? Appreciate it.

0 Kudos