2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2009 8:28 AM by RolfHabing

SCCM SP1, AMT and Omnino III provisioning problems

RolfHabing

I'm trying to provision our Viglen Omnino III's (AMT 5.1) for Out-of-Band management with SCCM SP1. We're using an internal CA. I have created a setup.bin using the Manageability Director Tool, using the 'Remote Configuration' to create ad export the setup.bin to a usb key. After a lot of struggle the test client finally moved off the 'detected' status to 'unsupported'.

SCCM does recognize the hash key, and the Provision task does run. But it throws errors :

"Failed to send TLS client hello message to server with errorcode=0x2733." and "**** Error 0x19fb95c returned by ApplyControlToken"  and "Fail to connect and get core version of machine amttest.xx.local using provisioning account #0.".

When I trigger a Management Controller Discovery, I get the following errors:

"CAMTDiscoveryWSMan::DoConnectToAMTDevice: Failed to establish tcp session to 192.168.0.11:16992." and "CAMTDiscoveryWSMan::DoConnectToAMTDevice: Failed to establish tcp session to 192.168.0.11:16993."

For the purpose of this exercise, I have removed the firewalls.

Pointing a browser to 192.168.0.11:16992 or 16993 results in a 'webpage cannot be displayed' message.

Any idea where I'm going wrong?