I did not get the chance to install windows vista on this board.
Here is the list of supported OS for all intel boards:
However, i can see that these drivers should be ok for the board (Vista):
Have you tried to install the Windows XP?
Does it work fine?
All the best,
yes Dear.. i m using now Windows Xp.. its working properly...
but vista is giving problem... i have check the List from link which u given to me... but for win vista is not mentiond here.. means not supported vista.. i m wondering that its letest mother board.. but having no option for windows vista... can u tell me any other way... that how i can install windows Vista..
one more thing.. when i m going to update my motherboard bios... but bois instalation setup giving an erorr ...."this prob is unable to continue.the bios u r trying to update is invalid for ur system.."
Yes, indeed windows vista is not officially supported for this board.
Try a bios recovery using a formatted USB media.
Instructions for Recovery BIOS Updates
In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. The recovery process requires the chassis to be opened to remove the onboard BIOS Configuration Jumper.
WARNING: This process is intended to be performed by a trained technician.
Recovery with Formatted USB Stick
1. Copy the recovery file (*.bio) to a formatted usb disk.
2. Place the usb disk in the target system.
3. Shut down the system and unplug AC power.
4. Open the chassis and remove the BIOS Configuration Jumper. See the Technical Product Specification for details including the location of this jumper.
5. Power the system on.
6. Wait 2-5 minutes for the update to complete. When the usb drive LED is lit, the system is copying the recovery code into the FLASH device.
7. System will either turn off when the recovery process is completed or it will prompt you to turn off the system.
8. Remove usb disk
9. Replace the BIOS Configuration Jumper.
10. Restart system.
Note: these can be found on:
What is the error message are you getting when installing Windows Vista?
Have you tried with a different version windows vista?