I will advise you to update the bios, bmc and sdr firmware to the latest one using a USB Dos Bootable Pen Drive.
How to make a Bootable USB: http://gocoding.com/page.php?al=bootflashdos
Please read the read me how to update the bios and bmc.
- Copy all system update files to a bootable USB Disk-on-key device
- Verify processor(s) and memory DIMMs are installed in the system
- Plug in AC power cord
- Wait until Status LED stops blinking red/green (~30 seconds)
- Insert bootable USB Disk-on-Key into USB Port (Front or Rear)
- Power on system using "Power" button on Control Panel
At a DOS prompt update to SPBMC63 Firmware by running BMC65.BAT batch file
At a DOS prompt, Update the FRUSDR data by running the FSL48.BAT batch file.
At a DOS prompt, update the system BIOS by running BIOS98.BAT batch file.
Other than this, next steps will be to verify the sel log using the System Event Log Viewer and verify the release notes of the firmware if there is anything mentionned.
Hope these are useful, Let us know how it goes.
If not fixed, which CPU are you using? SL Number