Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20590 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics P4600/4700 Win 10

NJarg
Beginner

Hello,

I have got the Xeon E3-1245v3 and I'm using the Onboard Graphics of the Porcessor. After Upgrading to Win 10x64 I got many Bluescreens like video_shleuder error or video_tdr_failure igdkmd64.sys. I found out by googeling this issues that I'm not the only person wich has these. So I wrote the Support Center, that they should make a driver really working for Windows 10, they first send me to my mainboard manufactuar and he send me back to them. At last they said that tey can't do anything and I should ask here for help.

So I hope you can help me,

greets Niss

Other System Components:

Asrock B85 Pro 4 (newest BIOS)

12 Gigabtytes RAM (4GB Cosair, 8GB Crucial)

Creative Soundblaster Z

LB-Link Network Card

WD Blue 1TB

Asus DVD Brunner

400W Power-Supply (beQuiet!)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello Niss,

Intel does not provide driver for graphics controllers in Xeon® Processors at this point I would recommend contacting your computer manufacturer in order to get more support and drivers even though you already talked to them.

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello Niss,

Intel does not provide driver for graphics controllers in Xeon® Processors at this point I would recommend contacting your computer manufacturer in order to get more support and drivers even though you already talked to them.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos