Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

Needing to know if Intel custom-makes processors?

idata
Employee

Yes I'm working on a new type of gaming machine and I wish to know if I can have a custom-made CPU accourding to certain specifications and can I get a Data Sheet in PDF format on this processor as well? If you're Tech. Support for Intel please have sales contact me as well at my E-mail address that I registered with.

Thanks Sincerely, ITHrtz31786.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Not going to happen.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

maybe he´s a sheik?

but I would second that, I doubt that you got the money to "convince" Intel.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

hehehe...

but surely if he was..i dunno..he could like buy Intel or AMD.... or just start a whole new company to make CPU... other than that surely he woudl have a direct to Obama, who could then have a word....

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

The production mode used at the intel factories to make the processors would cost way too much to make a single processor.

Maybe if you ordered thousands of them, but I guess this forum wouldn't be the place for that. Sorry.

That idea sounds awesome though. Did you design a whole new CPU on your own ??

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

BEHAVE!!! don't encourage him, or these liberal free thinking thoughts, tis just not acceptable and very dangerous in this consumer driven corporate capitalist world!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Nevmind I got my answer that I was looking for and I may not get Intel to work on this. I will just send my specs. from my reverse engineering program from this computer to the company I found and just buy by the bulk; its always better to buy by the bulk like you said, you come out on top in the marketing industry that way. By the way if I were a sheik, a little of the oil alone (being smart and not ignorant) would allow me to make as many CPU's as possible once refined. Little oil, lots of silicone, and other ingredients as well...

0 Kudos