4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2010 8:31 AM by

Help! Having trouble with PM965 + igxprd32

Takoshi

Relevant information:

According to the Intel Chipset Identification Utility, I have the intel chipset: Intel(R)  PM965 Express Chipset

I am running Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP2 on a Bootcamp'ed MacBook.

Problem:

While playing various videogames (The type or size of the game doesn't seem to matter) I constantly get the igxprd32 error that says:

"The igxprd32 display driver has stopped working normally. Save yourwork and reboot the system to restore full display functionality."

I have heard online about people downloading older display drivers in order to fix this problem, but I have spent a frustratingly long amount of time looking on the Intel website and forums and could not find any links to get an older driver.

What am I to do?

Please do not answer with "buy a new (this) or (that)", ideally, I am looking for a solution via downloading relevant software such as graphics drivers for this particular chipset. If you have any links with relevant information or downloads, please share them! Thank you.