Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Windows 10 Intel Graphics black edges

NSant4
Novice

Please guys answer me, you who are in Windows 10 and use the Intel Graphics to play, has been fixed the BUG of the black edges resolutions 4: 3?

Galera por favor me respondam, vocês que estão no Windows 10 e usam a Intel Graphics para jogar, já foi corrigido o BUG das bordas pretas em resoluções 4:3?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Henry_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello BlaZerYT01;

Thank you for your enquiry. But to be able to verify your question. Can you please provide me the model and manufacturer of your system and also the Intel Chipset at hand.

Regard;

Henry A.

Olá BlaZerYT01;

Obrigado pelo seu inquérito. Mas, para ser capaz de verificar a sua pergunta. Você pode por favor me fornecer o modelo e fabricante do seu sistema e também o chipset Intel na mão.

Regard;

Henry A.
0 Kudos
NSant4
Novice

Não entendi muito bem você quer uma foto do meu Chipset?

0 Kudos
NSant4
Novice

Fabricante do Sistema: POSITIVO

Modelo: SW6H

0 Kudos
NSant4
Novice
0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello BlaZerYT01,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you have, I'm not sure what the graphics version you have or processor model so I'm not able to provide you with the latest graphics driver for better support.

By any chance, have you try the latest graphics driver from the Intel website or from your system manufacturer website, you can also get by having Windows up to date.

Regards!

0 Kudos